NEW! Free meals for all children 0-18!
Starting September 8th, Food & Nutrition Services will begin Meal Distribution for all children 0-18!
Pick up days will be Tuesdays & Thursdays from 9:30 – 1:00. Meal pick up will be at either the bus loop or parent loop depending on location.
Pick up is available at 24 locations:
- Buchholz High
- Duval Early Learning
- Foster Elementary
- Gainesville High
- Glen Springs Elementary
- Hawthorne Middle/High
- Hidden Oak Elementary
- High Springs Community School
- Irby Elementary
- Kanapaha Middle
- Lake Forest Elementary
- **Lanier Center (closing 9/17/20 – recommend pick up at Gainesville High or Metcalfe Elementary)
- Littlewood Elementary
- Meadowbrook Elementary
- Metcalfe Elementary
- **Newberry High (closing 9/17/20 – recommend pick up at Oak View Middle)
- Norton Elementary
- Oak View Middle
- Parker Elementary (Formerly Finley)
- PK Yonge
- Rawlings Elementary
- **Santa Fe High (closing 9/17/20 – recommend pick up at Irby Elementary)
- Talbot Elementary
- Terwilliger Elementary
- Williams Elementary
On Tuesdays you will receive 3 breakfasts and 3 lunches and on Thursdays you will receive 4 breakfasts and 4 lunches.
Children do not have to be present.
Click Here for Free Curbside Meal Menus.
Click Here for Cooking/Heating Instructions.